Xeneo X21 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 0
- without a score: 3
- Stunning Audio With Rich Bass and Superior Stereo Sound: With 2*15W power drivers and Digital Signal Processor, two of X21 Portable Wireless Speakers pump out richer bass, astonishing stereo and enhances clarity of mids and highs without distortion at any volume. Cylinder-shaped housing with aluminum passive radiator on each ends delivers an all-round presence ambiance and complete sound projection.
- Super Handy Multifunctional Indoor & Outdoor Speaker: Built-in FM radio makes you stay tuned anywhere you go; built-in micro-SD card slot allows you to put your favorite songs wherever you go. Bluetooth 4.2 (100 feet range) & AUX jack provide wide range of connectivity from phones, tablets, smartwatch to laptop, PC and MP3 player etc. Great portable wireless speakers with FM radio for home, travel or outdoor sports.
- Rugged & Weatherproof Caters to Tough Outdoor Activities: Featured with compact cylinder shape and rubber bumpers, X21 portable Bluetooth speaker caters perfectly to boating, golfing, biking, hiking & camping etc. With IP6X splashproof, dustproof & shockproof feature, you can enjoy music in the shower, beach and poolside.
- Dual Wireless Stereo Pairing for Awesome Stereo: With two X21 waterproof bluetooth speakers you can wirelessly pair 2 of them play together for a full left & right channel for great booming stereo. A powerful, loud bluetooth speaker set for party,movie,music (sold two as a pack)
- Build to last : Build-in 2400mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 10 hours of playtime; portable enough to fit into backpack & bicycle bottle holder; Build-in Hands-free speakerphone mic; Hard EAV Travel Case INCLUDED. X21 outdoor portable speaker comes with EVERY feature you need to fill your life with joy. Buy with confidence, 1 Year Warranty and 30 days Return Free, life time technical support.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!