Most popular laser printers
HP LaserJet Pro M102w - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP LaserJet Pro M102w
- Main functions of the HP M102w wireless laser printer: wireless monochrome printing, LED display, and more
- This HP M102w laser printer replaces the HP P1102 printer, additionally the newer HP M102w has 20% faster print speed
- Prints up to 23 pages/minute, input tray paper capacity up to 150 sheets, duty cycle up to 1,500 pages/month
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Keep things simple with an affordable HP LaserJet Pro. Produce professional documents from a range of mobile devices, and help save energy with a compact laser printer designed for efficiency
- Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence - engineered to help your printer print faster and more pages
- NEVER SHOP FOR TONER AGAIN: Save 10% with Amazon Dash Replenishment. Upon activation your printer measures toner level and places smart reorders when you are running low. No subscription fees.
- Ideal for home and small to medium businesses with work groups of 1-5 users. One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Read more
- B5 (JIS)
- Laser Paper
- Plain Paper
- Photo Paper
- Rough Paper
- Vellum Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Apple AirPrint
- HP ePrint
- Google Cloud Print 2.0
- Wi-Fi Direct
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Printing = 380 W
- Ready = 1.7 W
- Sleep = 0.5 W
- Auto Off/Wake on USB, Manual Off = 0.06 W
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.